A lot of our readers use our Career Development Notebooks, however, I often get asked how to prepare for 1:1 Meetings and Appraisals. The Career Development Notebook is great for setting goals and tracking progress but some readers are still struggling with including their goals in their meetings with their boss as usually their boss controls the agenda.
If your boss is anything like mine – they are likely to be very busy so it is important for BOTH of you that you prepare for the meeting properly so that you have a much more effective meeting.
Enter the Career Development Meetings Notebook.
I have designed the Career Development Meetings Notebook to sit within my Meeting Notebooks Collection (currently available on Kickstarter) and it will work with the existing Career Development Notebook.
The Career Development Meetings Notebook includes:
- Corporate and Business Goals Pages.
- Career Pathways and Notes Pages.
- Personal Goals Pages and Progress Tracker.
- Project Pages.
- General Feedback and Achievements
- Meeting Preparation.
- Catch Up Meetings – Agenda, Meeting Notes and Action Points
- Future Plans and Next Steps.
- Appraisal Preparation.
- Appraisal – Agenda, Meeting Notes and Action Points
- Feedback and Next Steps.
- Future Planning / Promotion Prospects.